Submit Content and Get Featured
Spiritual League is a place for community, where people come together to share what they’ve been through and what they’ve learned.With Thousands of readers and followers on Instagram, Facebook, and our Broadcast, Spiritual League reaches a large audience of motivated people who are actively seeking tips and techniques to heal, grow, and enhance their lives.Anyone, of any age, from any location can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), with a bio, for inclusion on the blog.This is not an elite space, reserved for experts, thought leaders, or professional bloggers. This is a blog for real people who are willing to share themselves honestly and vulnerably.
WHAT MAKES A STRONG BLOG POST?
The most popular posts on Spiritual League all have the following things in common:They are deeply personal. They don’t dance around the details or include vague references to their authors’ experiences. Rather, they pull the reader in emotionally, painting a vivid picture of a universal, relatable life experience.They dig beneath the surface. The advice doesn’t seem cliché or oversimplified. It’s insightful and thought provoking, enabling readers to understand themselves and the world on a deeper level.
They’re practical and actionable, when applicable. Not all posts need a list of things to do; in fact, some are more powerful without one. But when the topic warrants clear action steps, these posts deliver.
WHY CONTRIBUTE TO Spiritual League?
1. Your post will receive broad exposure, promoted to thousands of readers and followers on Instagram, Facebook, and our Broadcast
2. Every post includes a bio with links back to your profile or site. Most contributors note that featuring their writing on Spiritual League increases traffic and followers to their profile/blog
-Include awesome title at the top of your post.
-Aim for a word count between 1,000 and 2,500 words.
– Share a specific story from your life, with intimate detail. Don’t tell us you went through a tough time; show us. What happened? Who was there? What do you think caused this to happen? How did you feel when it happened? And after it? It’s important to share your lessons and insights, but the post will be far more powerful if you also share how you came to learn them.
– Provide original, personal, and honest work. Original means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
– Keep paragraphs to three sentences or fewer. Include a bio, seventy-five words or fewer, at the bottom of the post. You can include as many links as you’d like.
– Reserve self-promotion to your bio (as opposed to marketing a business, course, workshop, or service directly in the post). Please note that links in the body of the post may be removed.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Send your post in plain text, not HTML, in Microsoft Word to [email protected] , with the title in the subject line. Please only send one submission per email.
A FEW MORE THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
If your post feels like a good fit for the blog at this time, you will receive a response within two weeks. If you don’t receive a response, please feel free to try again with a different post.You may be asked to revise to make your post stronger or clearer, and your proposed title may be changed before the post goes live.Your post may be edited for clarity, grammar, and overall style. If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to review and approve it first.Thank you for the light you share, and for being part of the Spiritual League community!